We will carry out public consultation at key points in the project programme, seeking feedback, views and opinions on the design. Dates and venues will be advised at each of these stages. We will also publish the summary findings here.
Concept Design Engagement
We have now completed the Concept Design consultation for the project which ran from 27 May to 7 July 2019 and included
- Presenting at 4 Community Council meetings
- 5 ‘meet the team’ drop- in events at various locations
- Distribution of leaflets to residents and the public at drop- in events
- Dedicated project website and online survey
- 47,000 people reached through Facebook
- 1,416 online surveys completed
- 27,000 hits on the project website
- 1000s of comments received through online or face- to- face discussion
- Overall, there is an 78% level of support/ strong support for the project
The summary report provides a more detailed look at the information presented and collected.
The consultation information gathered to date has been used to inform our proposed final designs. As part of the statutory process, public consultation will be undertaken on these final designs during 2022. To keep informed about this please sign up to our mailing list.
Get In Touch
0131 469 3776
0131 529 7908
4 East Market Street
Sign up for updates
We will be sending out regular updates about the project’s progress, and as we make decisions based on your input. You can opt into these updates through the link below.